Wednesday 25 September 2013

the beginning!

Hey guys!

Welcome to my blog :)

So, a little bit about me:
I'm 18 and living at home at the moment to save money for a MA. I'm a total bookworm and avid gamer, with my favourite game being World of Warcraft (!) however I don't play at the moment because I'm just way too busy :(

I like an eclectic mix of music, anything from rock and indie to rap and pop, with my fav bands including Interpol, The Editors, Alice in Chains and Public Enemy.

Here's a few examples of my past work:

A mixed media collage of Charles Darwin: On the Origin of Species

Another mixed media collage inspired by the Picture of Dorian Gray for a live brief. 

An observational drawing in chalk and charcoal.

 A pencil illustration of a blue jay bird on a blossom branch.



No comments:

Post a Comment