Tuesday 28 January 2014

Module 2- Narrative Illustration

As of last week we started our second module, narrative illustration.

Narrative illustration is the practice of drawing from text- reading a passage or book and then coming to an illustrative conclusion from the descriptions and your own ideas and thoughts in relation to the text.

At the beginning of the brief we were given a book list to choose from.



This was my copy of the book list.

When I first looked over it, I just marked the books I would possibly interested in with a hyphen after the title.

I first marked books that I either had read before or was familiar with the story.

After reviewing my initial choices, I then marked off the books I would actually be reading. Although I hadn't picked Wuthering Heights initially, I thought I would read through it anyway as it's such a classic I thought it would be an interesting read. The Witches, Hansel and Gretel and Animal Farm are all very familiar to me which was my main reason for choosing these books.































No comments:

Post a Comment