Tuesday 19 November 2013

michele bedigian

image credit to www.michelebedigian.com
image credit to www.michelebedigian.com

Michele Bedigian is a reportage artist I like because her sketches are done in a variety of mediums from pen to wax and watercolour.

image credit to www.michelebedigian.com
image credit to www.michelebedigian.com
I find the loopy, quick lines interesting as well as the way she uses wax crayons to add colour to her work. I've found that a lot of reportage artists I like add splashes of colour here and there, like Lucinda Roger's work. I find that it adds more life and character to the works as well as helping to portray the scene reported by the artist more accurately.

image credit to www.michelebedigian.com


image credit to www.michelebedigian.com


RESEARCH ONLY- ALL IMAGES CREDIT TO WWW.MICHELEBEDIGIAN.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment