Tuesday 19 November 2013

joybeans

joybeans from deviantart has produced some pretty intricate line drawing reportage.

image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
I like the splashes of colour in the latter two works, as I think it helps define the focal point properly as well as add some variety into her work.
I think because those two sketches are not as delicately detailed as the former two, the colour helps differentiate the two 'styles' almost.

Although I like her work, and think it has a very cute style, I something like this would not work well for me as I like to draw with long, flowing lines with lots of movement and room to manouver, instead of drawing neatly with lots of straight, short lines.

image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com

image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com

They have also done some digital paintings and sketches.

image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com
image credit to joybeans.deviantart.com






RESEARCH ONLY- IMAGE CREDITS TO JOYBEANS.DEVIANTART.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment