Wednesday 14 May 2014

Moose

Moose was a poem I was looking forward to doing although I wasn't sure how I would execute it. So I started drawing moose from photos and from my mind to try and spark an idea. I didn't spend too long on these, I just wanted them to be quick and loose with lots of feeling.



Eventually I came to the idea that the moose could be a mounted head with a sign proclaiming it firstly 'not mooseful' and then when used as a coat hanger, 'very mooseful'.



To make life easier for myself and to make the image look its best, although I drew a whole head, I planned to digitise one side and mirror it to produce a symmetrical moose head. This also meant that there would be minimal changes to make for the second moose head, which could be done wholly in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment