Thursday 25 September 2014

Concept Mind-Map

As mentioned previously, this is the mind-map I made using the most important theme buzzwords.



 As seen in the map, everything I've deducted links to the most common theme of wealth.

Wealth is a result of a successful career because of the determination she writes about. This is because she puts in a lot of hard work, which again directly results in an abundance of money. Wealth also is a factor in living a high-class, luxury life which gives her access to the expensive fashion she obviously admires. The 'lone wolf' in her comes as a consequence of her drive and need for success, and so linking it to her career as a contributing presence.

These kinds of deductions give me the foundations of a really solid concept. A mind map like this allows me to think more about the direction I want to go with the idea, and I can always use it as a reference to go back to when I need to bring new thoughts into it.

From here I will finalise a concept and explain the process behind it thoroughly and how I will use it in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment