Tuesday 4 November 2014

Poster Design




This was my final A2 poster and the smaller version we were required to submit. I feel like it's partway between the inside illustrations and the external box design; I'm really pleased with the outcome. The black and white looks very clean and the sharp text and lines emphasise the neat edges and well polished finish. To find a good crop for the image I just created a new document at the right size (400x400px at 72dpi in RGB format) and after resizing the .jpg file of the poster I just moved it around to find the best placement.

I chose the end result because I thought her eyes look like they're boring straight into you, and the text is in a place where it's easy to notice and read but not obstructing any detail or colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment