Tuesday 4 November 2014

Product Voucher

Because I was taking this project as designing a full limited edition package for the album, I would definitely want the fans to be able to receive a piece of the specially designed merchandise.

The problem with this is that I couldn't just go for a one-size-fits-all approach and I couldn't put just one of the bikinis free in there...

Dilemma!

However I soon came up with a solution.

Instead of physically receiving the suit straight away, the product would come ready with a one-time unique voucher code enabling the buyer to one free bikini/swimsuit of their choice.

I LOVED this idea because it means that people would be going to the online store which would have other merchandise people might want to buy at the same time. So there could be a potential rise in all round sales as a result of an increase of website traffic.



I also used this as an opportunity to print the 'peacock' pattern I designed for the swimsuit on here, too. I've used the pattern constantly throughout the vinyl packaging, the product, the poster and now this. Combined with the instantly recognisable border and typography I think it makes for a more interesting voucher ticket and it definitely pushes the brand even more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment